- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Gray
- Case Length [mm]: 43
- Shape: Round
- Dial Color: Gray
- Crystal: Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Material: Gray Stainless Steel
- Type: Bracelet
- Clasp Type: Fold Over Clasp with Push Buttons
- Type: Synchronized to Atomic Time Clock for Superior Accuracy, Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 5 Time Zones, User Defined Time in 15 minutes Increments (A-TM), 1 Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes, Perpetual Calendar, 12/24 Hour Time, Alarm, Power Reserve Indicator, Tachymeter, Day/Date
- 200M/20Bar/666ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
Sport design combined with superior accuracy results in the expansion of the CITIZEN Perpetual Chrono A-T Collection, or PCAT, which syncs to the atomic clock for ultra accuracy. The atomic timekeeping watch is powered by any light with Eco-Drive Technology. Shown here in granite ion-plated case and bracelet with charcoal grey dial with sapphire blue accents, chronograph, perpetual calendar, 12/24-hour time, alarm, power reserve, tachymeter, day and date. Caliber number E650.
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
The Citizen Watch Company of Japan was founded in 1930 and since then, its record of achievement is distinguished by many firsts, such as the world's first analog watch, accurate to within 3 seconds per year, and the world's thinnest movement. In 1986 Citizen assumed the No 1 position in world watch production and has remained there ever since. Today Citizen is successful in many areas of ‘non-watch’ business – information equipment, electronic equipment, industrial machinery and equipment, jewelry and spectacles – and its Research and Development facilities are second-to-none, resulting in the development of technology that leads quickly to new products.